1/3 Photos of Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake
A co-worker brought this to work for our weekly meeting. This is so quick and easy but tastes great!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Drain peaches and blueberries. Spread fruit on paper towels to drain.
- 3Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter and set aside.
- 4Mix muffin batter as directed, except do not fold in blueberries. Spread batter in a greased 8 inch square pan.
- 5Top with drained blueberries and peach slices. Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over the fruit.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 380.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g