Replace the traditional biscuit topping with phyllo dough for a quick and light dessert.
Make and share this Blueberry-Peach Cobblers for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat toaster oven or conventional oven to 350°F.
- Spray small casserole dish (5x5) or two ramekins with nonstick spray. Place sliced peaches and berries in bottom, then top with 1 teaspoon of Splenda.
- Top each dish with a quarter of phyllo dough, spritz briefly with margarine.
- Top with remaining dough.
- Spritz with spray again, then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the top.
- Bake 20 minutes, until phyllo dough is crispy and slightly browned.
- Top with yogurt if desired.
I made this for a yummy breakfast!!! I only made it for one serving. The fruit combination was perfect and so tasty and then the crispy phyllo topping with the cinnamon/sugar was wonderful. Next time I would use at least two sheets for a thicker topping. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for PRMR!!