1/1 Photo of Blueberry-Peach Cobblers for 2
Replace the traditional biscuit topping with phyllo dough for a quick and light dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat toaster oven or conventional oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray small casserole dish (5x5) or two ramekins with nonstick spray. Place sliced peaches and berries in bottom, then top with 1 teaspoon of Splenda.
- 3Top each dish with a quarter of phyllo dough, spritz briefly with margarine.
- 4Top with remaining dough.
- 5Spritz with spray again, then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the top.
- 6Bake 20 minutes, until phyllo dough is crispy and slightly browned.
- 7Top with yogurt if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Peach Cobblers for 2
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g