A delicious easy healthy cobbler. I love the way the peaches and blueberries taste and how they mix together. This cobbler's moist bread is halfway inbetween cake and biscuit. A definite winner! It's one of my favorites!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Lightly spray casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour batter into dish.
- Pour fruit ontop of batter.
- Bake 1 hour until golden brown and set.
- Delicious hot or cold.