Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe comes from Fleischmann's yeast company.
- 118.29 ml water (70 to 80ºF)
- 118.29 ml nonfat peach yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 4.92 ml salt
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 19.71 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml dried blueberries or 78.07 ml dried cranberries
- 78.07 ml cut-up dried peaches
- 9.85 ml bread machine yeast
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer, adding yogurt with water and dried fruits with flour.
- Process on basic/white bread cycle; use light or medium/normal crust color setting.
- Remove bread from pan; cool on wire rack.