Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe comes from Fleischmann's yeast company.
- 1⁄2 cup water (70 to 80ºF)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat peach yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup dried blueberries or 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup cut-up dried peaches
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer, adding yogurt with water and dried fruits with flour.
- Process on basic/white bread cycle; use light or medium/normal crust color setting.
- Remove bread from pan; cool on wire rack.