Recipe by Julie B's Hive
A molded two-layer salad from a CD cookbook. Chill time not figured in in cook time.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (1 lb) can blueberries, undrained
- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon blueberry flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften gelatin in the cold water. Heat the cream and sugar until hot, not boiling. Place all the ingredients in a bowl except the nuts and blend until smooth. A blender or immersion blender works well for this. Stir in nuts. Pour in mold and chill until almost set then pour on second layer that has been cooled.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water. Stir in the entire can of blueberries and flavoring. Pour over the cheese layer. Chill.
- Invert on party platter to serve.