Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
these are excellent
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- combine dry ingredients in bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and milk together.add to dry ingredients.beat till smooth.
- heat griddle over medium heat, spray with non stick spray.
- pour 1/2 cup of batter onto griddle.spread to make 6" circle.
- sprinkle a few blueberries on top.when bubbly.flip and cook till browned --
- Yield 4 servings.
- to prepare syrup:.
- puree 1/2 cup blueberries in food processor .use 2 tbls fresh lemon juice.combine pureed blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cinnamon stick in medium pan.bring to full boil.
- reduce heat and simmer 5-8 minutes.
- add 1 cup blueberries and simmer.2-3 minutes.
- adding more sugar if needed.
- discard cinnamon stick -- keep warm.
- pour over pancakes.