Prep 9 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yumie!! These are what you would call some of the most tasty thing around.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Mix together flour,sugar,baking powder and salt.
- Beat egg well.
- Add milk, oil and blend together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry.
- Mix together until all dry ingredients, wet do not over mix.
- Add blueberries and fold into batter.
- Use lightly oiled frying pan and heat.
- Fry each pancake until cooked.
These pancakes were very moist pancakes. Just how DH likes. Will be making these many more times. Thanks for posting this recipe.
My two year old and I just made these pancakes for dinner and they were delicious (and so easy)!!! The only change we made was use whole wheat flour instead of regular flour, and they still tasted great...even to a picky toddler!!! I don't think I'll be using box pancakes anytime soon!!!
I actually made these pancakes twice, and both times they were quite nice. They were moist and chewey on the inside, but I would have preferred light and fluffy (hence the 4 stars). However, they definately filled my blueberry pancake craving!