Chef #330413's Note:
This is a some what healthy recipe for pancakes, using fresh blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together all ingredients, minus the blueberries, with a whisk until well blended. Once well blended you may stir in the blueberries.
- 2Place a skillet over high heat on a stove, spraying the pan/skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Reduce heat to medium once pan/skillet is hot. Pour a 1/4 of a cup of the pancake batter onto the center of the skillet. You may also use a large serving spoon, which works just as well. Allow pancake to sit until bubbles begin to pop on top (they look like tiny holes on top of the pancake).
- 4Lightly spray the top of the pancake with cooking spray (before you flip it). This is just added protection so it does not stick to the pan. Once ready, flip the pancake over with a spatula allowing it to sit for 2 minutes. I find that everyone's stove top varies heat wise, so just use your own judgement as far as how long to let it sit goes.
- 5Once pancake is done cooking transfer to a plate. You can continue transferring all of the pancakes to this one plate.
- 6Serve while hot with your favorite syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 1124.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g