1/1 Photo of Blueberry Pancake Mix in a Gift Jar
heather in Ont,'s Note:
Blueberry pancakes have to be my favorite. Great for taking camping or as a gift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- 2Pour into 1 pint wide mouth jar with tight fitting lid and pack down lightly. Layer maple sugar and dried blueberries attractively. Pack down lightly before adding each layer.
- 3Seal jar.
- 4Cover top of jar with fabric. Attach gift tag/recipe with raffia or ribbon. Attach large spatula if desired.
- 5Add instructions - melt butter in large heavy bottomed skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- 6Pour into medium bowl leaving thin film of butter on skillet.
- 7Mix beaten egg and milk into butter in bowl; set aside.
- 8Pour Blueberry Pancake into large bowl.
- 9Stir well.
- 10Add liquid mixture and stir to mix (Do not beat).
- 11Pour 1/4 cup portions of batter into skillet.
- 12Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 13Dust with powdered sugar (optional).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Pancake Mix in a Gift Jar
Serving Size: 1 (601 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 248.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: