Blueberry pancakes have to be my favorite. Great for taking camping or as a gift.
Make and share this Blueberry Pancake Mix in a Gift Jar recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Pour into 1 pint wide mouth jar with tight fitting lid and pack down lightly. Layer maple sugar and dried blueberries attractively. Pack down lightly before adding each layer.
- Seal jar.
- Cover top of jar with fabric. Attach gift tag/recipe with raffia or ribbon. Attach large spatula if desired.
- Add instructions - melt butter in large heavy bottomed skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Pour into medium bowl leaving thin film of butter on skillet.
- Mix beaten egg and milk into butter in bowl; set aside.
- Pour Blueberry Pancake into large bowl.
- Stir well.
- Add liquid mixture and stir to mix (Do not beat).
- Pour 1/4 cup portions of batter into skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Dust with powdered sugar (optional).