Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
An almost-healthy alternative to banana bread!
Make and share this Blueberry Orange Yogurt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Cream butter until light.
- Beat in sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, beating until light.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, alternating with yogurt in three additions.
- Stir in blueberries and zest.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake one hour, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.