Recipe by Sydney Mike
The original recipe came from Touch of Home, but a small amount of tweaking was done to get this version! If using fresh blueberries, freeze them first!
Top Review by Nasseh
I was out of oranges so I substituted orange juice. I also used Splenda instead of sugar. I was a little hesitant about how the blueberries would taste with the oranges but it was very delicious. Made for Zaar Stars
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup ice cube (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel orange & remove all the white pith, then separate into sections.
- To blender, add orange sections, yogurt, milk, frozen berries & sugar, then cover & blend until smooth.
- If adding ice, add now, then cover & blend again until smooth.
- Serve in chilled glasses.