Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
posting to try later.
- 2 1⁄4 cups biscuit mix, like bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, stir together bisquick, milk, egg, and zest until soft dough forms.
- Carefully fold in blueberries.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Lightly knead 10 times or until nearly smooth.
- Pat dough into a 6 inch circle.
- Cut into six wedges and arrange on ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush with additional milk and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden.