This is very good, and a nice replacement for the really sweet sauces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine the cornstarch and sugar.
- 2Add the water, orange juice and blueberries.
- 3Stirring gently, bring the mixture to a boil and then simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 4Cool slightly; serve over french toast or pancakes and waffles.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 87.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g