Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm house/house puppy sitting for family with tons of cooking magazines. This recipe is from cooking light. I estimated on the prep/cooking times since the recipe did not say and I have not made this yet.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in bowl stirring until blended.
- Spoon 1/4 cup blueberries into 4 tall glasses.
- Spoon about 2 1/2 tablespoons yogurt mixture over blueberries in each glass. Add 1/4 cup orange to each glass.
- Repeat layers with remaining blueberries, yogurt, and orange.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon wheat germ over each cup and serve immediately.