1/1 Photo of Blueberry-Orange Muffins
These are the best blueberry muffins ever!This is my grandmother's recipe, loaded with blueberries and so moist. Everyone always loves them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Lightly grease muffin cups or spray with cooking spray.
- 3Place orange pieces in blender and blend until finely chopped.
- 4Add margarine, eggs, and milk and blend until well mixed.
- 5Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- 6Make a well in center and add orange mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- 7Fold in blueberries.
- 8Fill muffin cups and bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden.
- 9Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Orange Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 235.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g