These are the best blueberry muffins ever!This is my grandmother's recipe, loaded with blueberries and so moist. Everyone always loves them!
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Lightly grease muffin cups or spray with cooking spray.
- Place orange pieces in blender and blend until finely chopped.
- Add margarine, eggs, and milk and blend until well mixed.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Make a well in center and add orange mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups and bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing.