Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came up with this when I was sick. Needed something yummy and light.
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries (add more if you like)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut up
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth. (Might take a bit longer because of the orange).
So simple and tasty, this combines all the tastes I want in a smoothie right now. At first I thought maybe four stars, but I've changed my mind! Thanks for posting! P.S. Used frozen blueberries instead of ice cubes.
Thanks for sharing your healthy smoothie Califorican. This pretty smoothie was light, creamy and tart .