Blueberry (Or Any Fruit) Crumble
- Make crumble topping: Combine oats, nuts, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl and stir until well blended.
- Drizzle oil over the dry ingredients and stir until evenly moistened. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss berries (or other fruit) with sugar, flour, and juice. Divide the mixture amounf four 6oz dishes. Top each with Crumble Topping.
- Place dishes on baking sheet.
- Bake the crumbles until the tops are browned and the filling is bubbling, 20 - 25 minute.
- Let stand for at least 10 minute before serving.