Top Review by Bergy
Very tasty different omelet. I cook my omelet over medium heat (6 on electric) covered for a total of 5 minutes - no need to flip. When it started to set I added the blueberries (apprx 3 minutes), Continued to cook it covered). I had some marscapone cheeseand so added 3 tbsp at the same time as the blueberries. Delicious Sunday Brunch Thanks Dancer - You have given me many great meals
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries or 1⁄2 cup blueberry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs, water, salt, and pepper with fork.
- Heat butter in 8-inch omelet pan or frying pan over medium-high heat until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Mixture should set at edges at once.
- With pancake turner, turn over, carefully push cooked portions at edges toward center so uncooked portions flow to bottom.
- Tilt pan as necessary so uncooked eggs can flow.
- Slide pan rapidly back and forth over heat to keep mixture in motion and sliding freely.
- While top is still moist and creamy-looking, fill with warm blueberries.
- With pancake turner, fold in half or roll, turning out onto plate with a quick flip of the wrist.