Recipe by Tanya in east coast ,canada
It is a fairly healthy muffin thats easy to make and taists great!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 margarine, melted prefered
- 1 cup berries or 1 cup chocolate chips or 1 cup nuts
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- blend oats and milk and set aside.
- meanwhile mix all dry ingredients together, set aside.
- now add eggs and margerine to oats and milk -- stir
- now add oat mixture to dry ingresients.
- now gently add in berries or nuts.
- spoon into muffin tins, with liners if you like.
- bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins or until golden brown.
- while still warm mix the juice from lime with tsp if sugar and brush over tops of muffins. let cool and enjoy.