Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from a recipe box at a estate sale.
- 12 ounces duncan hines wild blueberry muffin mix (1 package)
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Wash blueberries; drain on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl combine all but blueberries; mix well. Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Make a deep depression in the center of each cookie and fill with 7-8 well drained blueberries. Push dough from sides to cover berries and pat down.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes, until light brown.