Got this one from my mom. I haven't tried it yet but will this summer. Posted for safe-keeping. From Gooseberry Patch Hometown Favorites.
- Add the flour, oats, baking powder, salt, egg, sugar, 3/4 cup milk, and oil to a mixing bowl; stir to mix.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spread batter into lightly greased 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 20-25 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, almond extract, and 3 teaspoons milk.
- Pour/drizzle over warm cake; serve.