1/6 Photos of Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Cake
Got this one from my mom. I haven't tried it yet but will this summer. Posted for safe-keeping. From Gooseberry Patch Hometown Favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the flour, oats, baking powder, salt, egg, sugar, 3/4 cup milk, and oil to a mixing bowl; stir to mix.
- 2Fold in the blueberries.
- 3Spread batter into lightly greased 8x8 inch baking pan.
- 4Bake in a 400° oven for 20-25 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 5In a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, almond extract, and 3 teaspoons milk.
- 6Pour/drizzle over warm cake; serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 247.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g