This healthy bread is moist and bursting with fresh blueberries. Wonderful for breakfast or an anytime of the day snack.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. In large bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine milk, oil, vanilla, lemon peel and eggs; blend well. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries. Pour into greased pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.