1/1 Photo of Blueberry Oatmeal Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This healthy bread is moist and bursting with fresh blueberries. Wonderful for breakfast or an anytime of the day snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 2Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. In large bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- 3In small bowl, combine milk, oil, vanilla, lemon peel and eggs; blend well. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4Gently fold in blueberries. Pour into greased pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Oatmeal Bread
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.2
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 237.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g