Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Healthy and Great! I love these for a quick breakfast!
- 1 cup dry oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- Mix oats with yogurt and cottage cheese.
- Mix flour, baking powder and soda.
- Add beaten egg, sugar and butter to oat mixture.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Fold in berries.
- Bake 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
I tried this recipe and everyone in my family loved it. I did not have any cottage cheese so I used yoghurt instead. Yummy!
So delicious and moist! My new favorite muffin! I didn't have any vanilla yogurt, only plain so I added a tsp of vanilla extract. YUM! Will make this again.