Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This recipe from The Low Carb Lovers Diet by Ellen Kunes and Frances Largeman-Roth, makes two servings of 3-inch pancakes and about 1/2 cup of yogurt for 400 calories.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oats, cottage cheese, eggs and vanilla in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Gently stir in the blueberries. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter per pancake into pan. Cook 3 minutes or until golden.
- Combine yogurt and maple syrup; serve alongside pancakes.