Recipe by CoffeeB
My first born's love of blueberry's has me making these quite often. Either fresh or frozen work fine.
Top Review by Lil Sis
Delicious!! I made 1 and 1/2 times the recipe and used 2 cups of blueberries. I baked in an 8x11 pan and these turned out to be fabulous bars. Thanks so much for sharing your yummy recipe!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.