1/1 Photo of Blueberry-Nut Mini Loaves
These mini loaves bake out nice and high, the applesauce and cream makes these soooo moist! You can use cranberries in place of blueberries if desired.
My Private Note
small l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease four mini loaf pans.
- 3In a large bowl cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
- 4Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until completely blended,.
- 5In a small bowl whisk/combine the applesauce with whipping cream until blended.
- 6In another bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then add to the creamed mixture along with the applesauce mixture.
- 7Add in blueberries and walnuts; mix to combine.
- 8Transfer to mini loaf pans.
- 9Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until they test done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Nut Mini Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (1098 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.9
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 177.0 mg
- Sodium 759.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 12.6 g