Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is very good. I love blueberry anything, but the orange zest and lemon zest just really finish this off. I like to make this for brunch on Sundays.
- 10 ounces blueberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange zest
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Drain and dry blueberries.
- Beat eggs, add sugar and butter and beat well.
- Combine dry ingredients, and add alternately with milk and orange juice to egg mixture.
- Blend in zests and nuts, fold in blueberries.
- Turn into a greased loaf pan, baking 1 1/4 hours in 350 oven.