Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
DBF and DS both love blueberries so when we head to the northwoods we always pick them fresh off our property. This is a great bread that they both enjoy! I always make this when we are going camping. Posted from a blueberry website and a Canadian cookbook.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Combine beaten eggs, milk and oil.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Mix lightly to dampen.
- Stir in nutmeats and blueberries.
- Spoon into loaf pan ( I use an old fashioned long narrow pan).
- Let stand about 20 minutes.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour.
This turned out very dry for me. I had to cook it 1 hour and 15 minutes because there was so much batter. I should have put it in 2 loaf pans. The taste was good... just very dry.
Perfect! Not too sweet, plenty of nuts and blueberries, quick to make, what more could you ask? Thanks for the recipe!