Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
use small 3" chicken or tuna cans for these recipes..choice of crumbs is up to you..graham, vanilla etc..I use reduced fat ingredients whenever possible..
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 cup vanilla cookie crumbs
- 1 ounce knox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup blueberry pie filling
- coat sides and bottom of prepared can with softened margarine.coat with crumbs of your choice.press firmly and chill while preparing batter.
- soften gelatin in warm water for 5 minutes.stir to completely dissolve.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese, and sugar, mix well.add remaining ingredients and pour equal amounts into prepared cans.
- Chill till firm.
- Run smooth knife around inside edges of can to invert onto saucer.
- Invert onto dessert plate crumb side down.
- Add desired topping.I like glazed blueberries, with white chocolate curls -- .