Blueberry Muffins With Streusel Topping Recipe
- For the topping: In a medium bowl, stir together the 1/2 cup flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Add the 4 tablespoons butter and combine with a fork until the topping resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Place paper baking liners in muffin pans. In a separate medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- With electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffly, about 5 minutes.
- At low speed, beat one egg at a time, then add vanilla, sour cream and milk until combined. Add 1/3 of the dry ingredients at a time and beat until just combined. Carefully fold in blueberries into batter.
- Scoop batter into muffin pans filling each cup to the top. Sprinkle topping evenly over batter. Be generous.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until cake tester comes out clean.