1/3 Photos of Blueberry Muffins With Streusel Topping Recipe
Dona England's Note:
Adapted from Barefoot Contessa
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1For the topping: In a medium bowl, stir together the 1/2 cup flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Add the 4 tablespoons butter and combine with a fork until the topping resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- 2Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 3Place paper baking liners in muffin pans. In a separate medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4With electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffly, about 5 minutes.
- 5At low speed, beat one egg at a time, then add vanilla, sour cream and milk until combined. Add 1/3 of the dry ingredients at a time and beat until just combined. Carefully fold in blueberries into batter.
- 6Scoop batter into muffin pans filling each cup to the top. Sprinkle topping evenly over batter. Be generous.
- 7Bake 30-35 minutes until cake tester comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffins With Streusel Topping Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1928 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g