Recipe by Derf
These muffins are very good!! (I find Splenda fine to cook with but sweeter than what we are used to, so I usually cut the quantity back to our taste, sometimes a quarter less, sometimes in half.)
Top Review by Mysterygirl
Great recipe. I followed it exactly and I didn't find it too sweet. I am going out of town tomorrow to stay with family and will be making another batch to take wtih me because I know that they will all enjoy it. Thanks for posting this.
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries or 236.59 ml frozen blueberries
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml light margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml Splenda granular (depending on how sweet you want the muffins, I cut the splenda back to 1/2 cup)
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml honey
- 118.29 ml skim milk
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour,baking powder and salt together.
- In another bowl, beat margarine, splenda granular and honey with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, add vanilla.
- Alternately stir in flour and milk.
- When blended, fold in berries.
- Spoon batter into paper lined or greased muffin cups.
- Bake until golden in a preheated oven at 350f degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing.