1/5 Photos of Blueberry Muffins (With Splenda)
These muffins are very good!! (I find Splenda fine to cook with but sweeter than what we are used to, so I usually cut the quantity back to our taste, sometimes a quarter less, sometimes in half.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup light margarine, softened
- 1 cup Splenda granular (depending on how sweet you want the muffins, I cut the splenda back to 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Sift flour,baking powder and salt together.
- 2In another bowl, beat margarine, splenda granular and honey with electric mixer until fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs one at a time, add vanilla.
- 4Alternately stir in flour and milk.
- 5When blended, fold in berries.
- 6Spoon batter into paper lined or greased muffin cups.
- 7Bake until golden in a preheated oven at 350f degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- 8Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffins (With Splenda)
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 269.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: