Recipe by Chef mariajane
Here is another recipe that is in the fall classics - Once again, Wrap them for a bake sale, pack them along with a lunch or enjoy them at home with tea or a tall glass of milk!!
- 0.5 (450 g) package oatmeal muffin mix
- 1 cup honey and almond granola cereal
- 6 tablespoons honey and almond granola cereal
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen wild blueberries
- 12 teaspoons liquid honey, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Using half the muffin mix (about 3 cups). Make muffins according to package directions. Gently stir 1 cup granola, yogurt and blueberries into batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling about two-thirds full. Top each muffin with 1 1/2 teaspoons granola, 1 teaspoons honey and a pinch of cinnamon. Bake in center of oven for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from pan to cool completely.