Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made these one day after looking at a few of the recipes up here for them, and decided that I just wanted to make my own recipe. So, I just combined a few different ideas that I had gotten up here and came up with this. ENJOY!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 2⁄3 cups blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F, and grease a large 6 count muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter, sugar, eggs, and powdered milk for about 1 minute.
- Add the milk and extract and whisk until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and blueberries all at the same time and stir until just combined (please don't over mix!).
- Evenly pour all the batter between the muffin cups, set aside (you'll have them filling to the top, but don't worry).
- In a small bowl stir together all of the steusel ingredients then crumble it evenly over the muffins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans for at least 20 minutes before carefully removing them.