Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great hot from the oven with a pat of butter on top!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup rice milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2⁄3 cup blueberries
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a medium sized bowel.
- Add in wet ingredients (be sure to mix the egg replacer with water first).
- Mix very, very well. Fold in blueberries.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees fahrenheit.