Blueberry Muffins-low Carb
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 6-cup muffin tin with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Evenly sprinkle the pan with the wheat bran and soy flour mix, being careful to coat the sides of the cups also; this will prevent sticking.
- In a bowl using a wire whisk, mix all the remaining ingredients, except the blueberries, until well blended.
- Then fold in the blueberries and fill the 6 muffins cups evenly with the batter.
- Place on the center rack of the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the tops turn golden brown and a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before refrigerating.
- Serve warm with butter or cold with cream cheese.