Recipe by Granola Girl
these are so good and really low calorie and fat compared to normal muffins and they taste just as good
- 1 1⁄4 cups oatmeal
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup fresh blueberries or 3⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- combine oats flour 1/3 cup sugar baking powder and salt in bowl.
- separate bowl combine milk applesauce and and egg whites.
- add liquid ingredients and dry ingredients, mix until moist.
- fold in blueberries.
- mix sugar and cinnamon
- sprinkle on top of the muffins.
- bake for 25 minutes.