Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tasty muffins made with rolled oats, bran, applesauce, and honey.
Make and share this Blueberry Muffins (Fat & Wheat Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pulse rolled oats and oat bran in food processor for 10 seconds.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons oat mixture; in medium bowl, combine remaining oat mixture with baking soda and cinnamon; mix well.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine applesauce, honey, vanilla and milk; pour into oat mixture.
- Stir until just blended.
- Gently mix in egg whites.
- Do not over-mix.
- Dust well drained and dried blueberries with 2 tablespoons reserved oat mixture; gently fold blueberries into batter.
- Divide mixture evenly into non-stick muffin pan and bake at 350°F.
- for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, and remove muffins from pan.