Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- Add beaten egg, milk and butter.
- Stir in berries and cereal.
- Spoon into greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375.
Great muffins! I used skim milk, Smart Balance Light in place of the butter, and Kellogg's Special K Blueberry cereal. The cereal flakes tend to be large, so I broke them up just a little before stirring into the batter. I scored at the grocery store and found Williamette Valley blueberries (which are big berries) plus they were on sale! Will make these again :)