1/1 Photo of Blueberry Muffins
Chef #1802798550's Note:
Blueberry Muffins With Frozen Blueberries And Sour Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Line a muffin tin with baking cups and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl sift flour, then add salt, baking soda and baking powder and give it a stir.
- 3Whisk egg, then add sugar and mix well. Add butter and mix until well combined. Add vanilla and sour cream. Mix until homogenous.
- 4To the bowl with flour mixture add frozen blueberries and toss them lightly to cover with flour, so they don't sink while baking.
- 5Slowly fold in the egg, sugar, and sour cream mixture into the flour mixture, using a spatula. Don't be surprised, this muffin batter will be pretty thick.
- 6Using an ice cream scoop, distribute batter into baking cups. To give muffins a nicer look, you can top with 2-3 additional frozen blueberries.
- 7Bake for 35-38 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the middle, comes out clean (there might be some crumbs on the tooth pick, but no batter).
- 8Let them cool for 10 minutes inside baking tin. Then remove them and set on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- 9The muffins can be stored in a box at room temperature for up to 3 days and in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 206.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g