Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a healthy blueberry muffin recipe.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup white flour
- 1 cup oats
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Heat oven to 400°. Lightly grease and flour muffin cups or line with paper or foil liners.
- In bowl combine yogurt, sugars, agave, melted butter, and egg.
- Mix in baking powder and baking soda.
- Slowly add flours and oats. Stir only until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently fold in berries.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Makes about 12 muffins.