Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a healthy blueberry muffin recipe.
Make and share this Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°. Lightly grease and flour muffin cups or line with paper or foil liners.
- In bowl combine yogurt, sugars, agave, melted butter, and egg.
- Mix in baking powder and baking soda.
- Slowly add flours and oats. Stir only until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently fold in berries.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Makes about 12 muffins.