Recipe by Jennifer Dawn
So good - also great as chocolate chip when used instead of blueberries
Top Review by cookin mimi
I gave this recipe 5 stars because I made it exactly by the instructions and the muffins were wonderful, EXCEPT I was nervous about no added fat after reading many other blueberry muffin recipes all calling for either oil or some other fat. So I did add 1/3 cup of cooking oil. Otherwise, I followed the recipe to the letter and got really wonderful muffins for breakfast. My picky Grandson ate 3 of them, and that is really a 5 star rating! thanks for trhe recipe, Jennifer!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries, more if you like lots in each muffin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add liquid ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Fill each muffin paper to about 3/5 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
- Cool on rack.