1/1 Photo of Blueberry Muffins
These muffins have an interesting greenish-blue tint to them because of the blueberry juice added to the batter. They are to die for!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain blueberries, set aside and reserve juice.
- 2Let butter soften, mix with oil in a mixer.
- 3Add sugar and eggs, mix well.
- 4Add flour and vanilla.
- 5Add enough juice (about 1/2 cup) to the batter to make it "gummy".
- 6Gradually add baking soda, and baking powder and mix well.
- 7Add buttermilk, mix, then fold in blueberries.
- 8Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 9Pour batter into greased muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.4
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: