Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found a recipe for blueberry muffins in How to Cook Everything and decided to use up some of my vanilla sugar in the recipe. They turned out great!
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease muffin tins or line with muffin paper.
- Mix together the flour, vanilla sugar, ground cinnamon, salt, and baking powder. Make a well in the center.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, egg, and milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the well in the dry ingredients. Using a spoon or rubber spatula, mix until just blended. Be sure to just stir and fold rather than beat.
- Add the blueberries at the last minute.
- Spoon into muffin pans.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on size.