Recipe by KittyBCM
This was given to me at my bridal shower. I have tried it with whole wheat flour but it is not quite as good. Very Simple!
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine milk, oil, and egg in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a larger bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into 12 greased muffin cups (or use cupcake papers).
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.