Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Who can resist blueberry muffins?
- 473.18 ml flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml milk
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries or 236.59 ml frozen blueberries
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Whisk together milk, oil, and eggs until well blended. Add to flour mixture, and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
I like this recipe prep time was quick and easy. That 400 degree oven temp was a little high for my oven....325 was a much better temp. I didn't have blueberries so I used Blueberry and Cranberry Craisins. it worked like a charm.
Really great.I added an extra 1/2 cup blueberries