Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are really easy to make, and oh so good to eat! It's also healthy, because blueberries are so high in antioxidants. Fresh or frozen blueberries are fine. They're very moist and taste great!
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml margarine
- 314.66 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1 egg
- 158.51 ml milk
- 236.59 ml blueberries or 118.29 ml poppy seeds or 118.29 ml cranberries
- grated orange rind
- Cream the sugar and margarine in a large bowl, then add the egg.
- In a separate bowl blend the dry ingredients, adding them to the first mixture.
- Mix in the milk.
- Once it's all blended up, mix in the berries with a spoon.
- Put into 12 prepared muffin tins (greased or with paper cups), and bake for 20-25 minutes at 375°F.
These were really good muffins, and yes, very easy to make. Thanks for posting this keeper recipe, Lt. Ducky