Recipe by Lieutenant Ducky
These are really easy to make, and oh so good to eat! It's also healthy, because blueberries are so high in antioxidants. Fresh or frozen blueberries are fine. They're very moist and taste great!
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries or 1⁄2 cup poppy seeds or 1⁄2 cup cranberries
- grated orange rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the sugar and margarine in a large bowl, then add the egg.
- In a separate bowl blend the dry ingredients, adding them to the first mixture.
- Mix in the milk.
- Once it's all blended up, mix in the berries with a spoon.
- Put into 12 prepared muffin tins (greased or with paper cups), and bake for 20-25 minutes at 375°F.